Structural Energy Lines - Level 1 and 2
Learn the Ancient Khmer Energy Lines, first taught in Chiang Mai by Ajahn Poo
Learn the Ancient Khmer Energy Lines, first taught in Chiang Mai by Ajahn Poo (Itthidet Manarat Ongdam) and then later adapted and transmitted by Mike Tan via www.seabodywork.com.
These lines are the energy network in the physical body and when they are opened, energy may move more freely throughout the body and benefit the TCM energy meridians as well.
Structural Energy Lines - Level 1
Learn the healing benefit of the body's Structural Energy Lines, based on the energy network in the physical body and when they are opened, energy may move more freely throughout the body and benefit the TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) energy meridians as well.
The workshop focuses on:
- Learning the locations and anatomical landmarks of the structural energy lines, from the tips of fingers and toes to the top of the head.
- Learning techniques for moving and connecting structural energy in the body, rather than just touching the energy, for a more therapeutic approach and for helping people with pain and/or movement limitations.
- Using proper thumbing and body mechanics for working safely and accurately throughout the entire body.
Click on a picture below to see extracts from the manual.
Prerequisites: Desire to learn and practice.
5 days / 30 CE hours, Baht 11,500.-
- 2 to 6 December 2019
- 22 to 26 June 2020
- 21 to 25 September 2020
- 21 to 25 December 2020
Structural Energy Lines - Level 2
Learn where the energy lines are blocked and how to accurately correct their position. For bodyworkers who want to be able to give authentic therapeutic massage to anyone with physical pains or movement limitations in their body.
This workshop focuses on:
- Correcting and moving energy throughout the entire body.
- Helping change the recipients’ body in terms of removing pain, increasing energy flow and correcting mobility dysfunctions with lasting results.
- Specific body mechanics and techniques training.
This workshop will progress at a fast pace, ...
... assuming the student is at least 60% familiar with the material in Structural Energy Lines level 1.
Prerequisites: Completion of Structural Energy Lines - Level 1.
5 days / 30 CE hours, Baht 12,500.-
- 16 to 20 December 2019
- 29 June to 3 July 2020
- 28 September to 2 October 2020
- 28 December 2020 to 1 January 2021